What size photos can I upload?
- Family-friendly - No photos, material, or images that are vulgar, pornographic, obscene, profane, illegal, offensive, insulting, objectionable or those containing other content that is not appropriate for our website.
- Original - No images from other sources. No images that infringe on any copyright, trademark, or other legal property right.
- Non-commercial - No photos that include logos, titles, branding, promotional material, or any other content intended for commercial purposes.
- No single photo file may exceed 5MB in size. All photos submitted to the site must be in .jpg or .png format.
- Photos should not be altered in any way that distorts the scene being depicted.
- No blurry, dark, or otherwise difficult to view photos.
- No sideways photos. Please rotate photos in our photo editer after uploading.
- Landscape layout (more wide than tall) will generally look better than portrait layout (more tall than wide). All photos will be scaled to fit the standard display boxes on our site.
- Although photos are sometimes displayed as smaller thumbnails, good photos will be at least 800 pixels wide and 600 pixels high (an ideal photo will be at least 1024 pixels wide).
The minimum photo width and height are as follows:
Landscape 800(w) x 600(h) pixels
Portrait 600(w) x 800(h) pixels